Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whats going on?

*As many of you know, I am always having issues with my computer. Well, this weekend it started again! Soooo...I now have a new computer! I am working on getting some files uploaded, changed, etc. Things may be a little slow during this transfer, but I am hoping to eliminate a lot of downtime.
*Drum Roll...please!! I now have someone helping me with all of the paperwork/office end of things. Nikki has stepped in to help me before I get over my head. I could not be more thankful! She is very precise and structured. I know she is going to be a huge asset to this business. I plan on doing a blog of her and her family soon! So, stay tuned...
*I will have a huge window display going up next week. Keep your eyes open..you don't want to miss it!
*KTOP galleries will be posted on Wednesday.
*Next week, I will release the details of some special sessions during this year. I am very excited about them!!
*April/May sessions are very limited. Please contact me on these months before all dates are gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment